Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
100% and I even called out Mabel for not mentioning the videos about tam trying to take bribes from pedophiles, and she asked tam about it! Tam obviously denied it but Mabel said she would watch the video's after her live so we will see if she talks about it today! Especially the fact tan was clearly in plm, she’s mates with loads of plm and knows loads about them but somehow didn’t know about Lottie! And defending frosty too she makes me sick!
Frosty wasn't defended. Tam never took bribes it's been proven and everything else was explained I was watching the live you clearly wasn't 🤣🙈

Feb 29, 2024
Frosty wasn't defended. Tam never took bribes it's been proven and everything else was explained I was watching the live you clearly wasn't 🤣🙈
I watched the whole fing thing it was me that brought up the pedo bribes to mabel! And there is proof tam is the liar!

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I did see some stuff a while back about some really dodgey stuff he had on his Twitter account too! The account got removed though because I followed it but couldn’t find it the next day! Lets just say he’s into a really fing weird kind of anime if you catch my drift!
FF has a playlist on his tiktok all about his Ex and evidence against her including her multiple arrests for DV / stalking against him

Feb 29, 2024
Where’s the proof tam didn’t take bribes? I want to hear it from the people who originally exposed her because I don’t believe a word tam says!
Her saying she didn’t do it on a live is not proof she didn’t do it! And you’re a wrongen for supporting her. theres videos all over YouTube and Facebook about tams vile behaviour! Why doesn’t she focus on keeping her own kids rather than exposing others when she’s not clean herself? Doesn’t she already have police involved? She does herself no favours you can’t expose people and not expect your own s not to be exposed. 🤣 she also exposed feisty in her underwear for no fing reason! I hate feisty but expose her behaviour not her fing nudes! Weird behaviour!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Does anybody find this as strange as I have
1000031159.png
1000031158.png

Just woken up to this 🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.