Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Feeling in a sweet mood.
IMG_0664.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
It's okay the Calvary has arrived..... im going live bitchezzzzz
Thank do you’re going live. How would anyone cope without hearing what a fat selfish pig with its snout in the s, has to say about a bunch of simpletons. Especially as you deliver your diatribe in such an elegant and intelligent manner. It’s not like you just spit at your phone for hours on end whilst displaying the worlds worst collection of metal s hanging of your face. Why announce that you’re going live ? What else do you do ? You’ve been going live for longer than Mazza has been inhaling Greggs sausage rolls and wasting the NHS resources. You’ve found Angie now, a never ending source of childish drama for you to be constantly offended by. You’re set for a good while now Mabel. I’ll give it a year before people get sick of hearing how hard your fing life is and how everything is someone else’s fault. Then yourself and mazza can start up a new act and call it “Scotland’s laziest pair of malingering fs” where you are both wheeled around Scotlands schools and children are taught the risks of thinking that being on social media makes you an expert on fing everything except good hygiene and trauma dumping.

Vanuk2

Mar 10, 2024
manchester
I highlighted this too, the children's personal information should not be read out on a social media live. It’s not fair on them to be discussed like this. And I'm speaking from personal experience. If my childhood files were read online like this it would break me.
I agree no child’s information should be read out. It’s wrong. X

Feb 29, 2024
Thank do you’re going live. How would anyone cope without hearing what a fat selfish pig with its snout in the s, has to say about a bunch of simpletons. Especially as you deliver your diatribe in such an elegant and intelligent manner. It’s not like you just spit at your phone for hours on end whilst displaying the worlds worst collection of metal s hanging of your face. Why announce that you’re going live ? What else do you do ? You’ve been going live for longer than Mazza has been inhaling Greggs sausage rolls and wasting the NHS resources. You’ve found Angie now, a never ending source of childish drama for you to be constantly offended by. You’re set for a good while now Mabel. I’ll give it a year before people get sick of hearing how hard your fing life is and how everything is someone else’s fault. Then yourself and mazza can start up a new act and call it “Scotland’s laziest pair of malingering fs” where you are both wheeled around Scotlands schools and children are taught the risks of thinking that being on social media makes you an expert on fing everything except good hygiene and trauma dumping.
You sound like a fan I can’t lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: NoLimits
Status
Not open for further replies.