Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
100 fing pages to catch up on 3 pages in and my head is fing mashed. Skipped a couple of pages and can gather that Angie still has plm in her live, gemzino was in her box, everyone thinks a deep dive is needed on fact freak and tiktok is still going strong as peado central.
I know I’m gonna get told to do off but have I missed anything 🤯🤯

Feb 29, 2024
Because she is a t that what she called me once for telling them to shut up and protect the vulnerable adult, and she is a pure bully and thinks she is funny but unfortunately she is as funny as a 💩
She’s sat with tam now! Feeling sorry for her! She needs to start looking into people she’s friends with because she seems to have no clue! She even just said she doesn’t know how tam is involved but look at all the people she hangs around with 🙄

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Jeez! What point are people missing. They were NOT kids records, they were REPORTS to re-register Feisty as a foster carer, they chose not too. The reports highlighted HER failings, NOT kids abuse etc, other than her shocking behaviour. Lies, filth, treating kids like a dog etc the list went on.

SS report, They highlighted her constant story changing and immaturity. She wouldn’t work with SW, kids were removed etc. kids were not identified, FIESTY identified them!

People need focus on her crap, not a flick through and past a pic.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
100 fing pages to catch up on 3 pages in and my head is fing mashed. Skipped a couple of pages and can gather that Angie still has plm in her live, gemzino was in her box, everyone thinks a deep dive is needed on fact freak and tiktok is still going strong as peado central.
I know I’m gonna get told to do off but have I missed anything 🤯🤯
I skipped a lot too, not much going on because no one interesting has been live

Feb 29, 2024
I’m talking about the new fs who joined. I shall put you on the exemption list
CF67D638-FFA2-4812-BCC5-6D596B825241.png

Status
Not open for further replies.