Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
This is tams live
CBCA4B27-803A-471F-AC7D-939113AE0F02.png
That should have come with a fing warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Medusa

F u c k o f f you s L o w c u n t you sat with a woman in a group who phoned social services on someone, that woman is still going through it now. O h I ' M s o r R y I n y o u r f e e L s o R R y v o i c e
Not me feeling a touch on the slow side after it took 3 attempts to work out what this said. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Ohhh here we go Angie doesn't want to miss out. So she's trying to get fiesty in the box. Meanwhile lynz is fed up of any1 who talks & talks & talks to the point lynz can't...

Now que the consipary theories: set up, deflection blah blah blah .... just admit angie your a wrong un too & so are the drunk crackpots in your box.

Irish Deb SPIT IT OUT OR SHUT UP

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Right so my understanding of clapper is a app were you undress and get your flaps out so why is plm in clapper because I'm confused as do

Right so my understanding of clapper is a app were you undress and get your flaps out so why is plm in clapper because I'm confused as do
It's not an app made for getting your flaps out. There's literally websites for streaming and onlyfans already out there but some weirdos decided to make another social media app about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.