Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgivenoone

Mar 16, 2024
uk
The views on abortions in there is fing pissing me off

they would rather people popping out kids and handing them into a system and having a childhood filled with possible abuse, neglect and loneliness and grow up feeling unwanted all because they don't like abortions

what about the people who don't have abortions and end up beating the child out of hatred or neglecting them
what about the women out there who get pregnant due to a so they have to have a child whether the sex was consensual or not and be reminded of the worst time of their life ( shoutout to the mothers who do constitute with pregnancy after a aswell)
what about and etopic pregnancy... where you have to have an abortion to save a life
what about people who take every single precaution to not get pregnant and accidentally get pregnant

OUR BODY OUR CHOICE!
i am pro choice all the way

its people like irish debs that are the reason why so many people have so much negativity towards religion
because they run around a spew the vile idiolgy and opinions down others throats and blame it on spreading gods words

bunch of fing pricks

and its true no one can understand the pain of giving birth if you have never given birth its a fact just like you wouldn't be able to tell what breaking a bone is like unless you break a bone ffs
Very well said Mabel 👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

they would rather people popping out kids and handing them into a system and having a childhood filled with possible abuse, neglect and loneliness and grow up feeling unwanted all because they don't like abortions

what about the people who don't have abortions and end up beating the child out of hatred or neglecting them
what about the women out there who get pregnant due to a so they have to have a child whether the sex was consensual or not and be reminded of the worst time of their life ( shoutout to the mothers who do constitute with pregnancy after a aswell)
what about and etopic pregnancy... where you have to have an abortion to save a life
what about people who take every single precaution to not get pregnant and accidentally get pregnant

OUR BODY OUR CHOICE!

its people like irish debs that are the reason why so many people have so much negativity towards religion
because they run around a spew the vile idiolgy and opinions down others throats and blame it on spreading gods words

bunch of fing pricks

and its true no one can understand the pain of giving birth if you have never given birth its a fact just like you wouldn't be able to tell what breaking a bone is like unless you break a bone ffs
EXACTLY THIS 👏 💯

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not listening to them a bunch of reprobates. Who the do do they think they are? Why people even entertaining this I do not know. They want to take a bath and clean their house and get a grip on their own issues and addictions. Not exactly societies roll models are they. And what with having plm in their lives and boxes can do right off. Today I have developed anger issues so I best go take a shower and chill out before I flip out. And one last thing, food for thought she says her niece is always tiktok anyone ever wonder if said niece is her child?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

OUR BODY OUR CHOICE!

bunch of fing pricks

I already knew you were pro choice.
Because you’re not a t.

I would love to cover Debs in itching powder for the rest of her fy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.