Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That's unfair on Tam, in her defence.

I'd be fing mortified if someone sent me s like that. But bet your bottom dollar I'd be sending my phone right to the cop shop being a grass
She said they've only got her number because it's been doxxed before but this is wild... maybe change it? Dont go live talking about it? She loves to get involved.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Fair play, I didn’t know the context. Friendly advice though, even playing about defending those sort of people can catch you flack 🩵
Yeah, I thought that after, but luckily most people do know me and know I'd be the last person to defend that gremlin, but your 100% right. I don't even want to be seen doing it jokely, as there could be someone that sees that, that does infact think I'm serious and that would be very ew to have someone ever think I'd associate with scum

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She said they've only got her number because it's been doxxed before but this is wild... maybe change it? Dont go live talking about it? She loves to get involved.
But she was happy to communicate via WhatsApp with Johnny in her earlier live, and it didn't sound like Tam was upset Johnny had her number....

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Isn’t it funny that I get muted in tams live for making a comment against Johnny
She suddenly doesn't like kazzy anymore but likes Johnny, Iv saw her flipflop between the two a few times. The last time she didn't like Johnny for messaging the men who tried to sex traffic kazzy when she was a kid. I dunno why everything is about sides with tam. They can all be wrong

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah, I thought that after, but luckily most people do know me and know I'd be the last person to defend that gremlin, but your 100% right. I don't even want to be seen doing it jokely, as there could be someone that sees that, that does infact think I'm serious and that would be very ew to have someone ever think I'd associate with scum
Definitely the right attitude to have luv and I’m glad I asked without assuming badly about you because you come across as a good egg 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.