Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
What a coincidence! All of Alex’s and reds mates 👀
Johnnys reply to the list
IMG_4102.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
That's your opinion, mazza has known tams years, she would've known some of the stuff she has done and said. But this what's come out now I don't know if mazza knew or not, I simply asked her a question if you read back there was no hate towards mazza. Mabel wasn't even mentioned.
Oh no I've not known tam for years, it will about a yearish. I actually don't know how i feel about all of this. I've missed alot because we were live. We got called to go across and i firmly said no, i want nothing to do with plm.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Mazza did not know how heavily Tam was involved. The thing is I didn't either, she's held pretty highly on tiktok as the protector of kids. - so when I saw sausage say today he has WhatsApped Tam, I was like what the do... just how involved are you, for them to have your own personal number!
That's it I don't know what mazza knows, her actions after today will show if she is still mates with the wronguns or not. Hopeful she walks away from the lot of them

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Mazza did not know how heavily Tam was involved. The thing is I didn't either, she's held pretty highly on tiktok as the protector of kids. - so when I saw sausage say today he has WhatsApped Tam, I was like what the do... just how involved are you, for them to have your own personal number!
This annoys me they aren't fing protecting kids. They are doing nothing 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.