Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Is Tam still banging on? I can’t even face looking to see!

I don’t know when she’ll understand, it’s her approach that blows her up. Like last night. She was angry, gleeful and gloating about the docs she has. The could have been handled more sensitively, in terms of “the report says this about F, with no need to even say anything about kids” I know there is enough information in the docs that would discredit F, and could have been delivered in a more focused way, and received better.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Let's get something clear, I've gone and unfollwed anything to do with plm. I have children to protect and family with children to protect. These people will go for anyone. And if you fing think i will be mouthing off regarding plm, no. Absolutely not. I stated firmly the other day i will not be doing this so why is me and mable being brought up for this ??

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Let's get something clear, I've gone and unfollwed anything to do with plm. I have children to protect and family with children to protect. These people will go for anyone. And if you fing think i will be mouthing off regarding plm, no. Absolutely not. I stated firmly the other day i will not be doing this so why is me and mable being brought up for this ??
Tam said it ! Calm your tits

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
DONT GET INVOLVED PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN !! FANILY FIRST RESPECT

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
200.gif

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Thought I'd join jonnys discord and snoop to see all the arguments, wow 😳 the viles stuff he says with his friends. And I know no why kazzy said some horrible things to him and others
But that's an old discord? Thats from way back last year daisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.