Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
It's sad 2 think she is that thick that friends is a word used for a bunch of sad lonely women who will throw eachother under a bus to save face instantly. Idiots
I will use the same rule as I tell my kids - they aren't your real friends if you haven't met them in real life. Anyone can be anyone on the Internet.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wtf is going on in EQ live? Everyone's crying? I don't understand what's happened 😕
Hasn’t got in with this Corey he asked her to leave the villa last night offered to pay her flight home
She left the villa this morning went to a hotel
She been live listening to them all day
Don’t really not what’s going on with this deanmusic2323
This Corey could bore you to sleep
Cocker se been on everyone’s box trying to be peace maker but hasn’t worked lol
Things are coming out about Eq
Jack from Spartans is going over tbc
That is a quick version

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 2, 2024
i don't mind looking like a t if it means im defending myself and my friends and also everyone else
but if that what you take away from me retaliating fair enough x
I’ve looked a t for years. I wouldn’t change it though. I definitely won’t apologise for things I’ve said and done in support of real friends

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Confirmed frenchie and his Mrs going over to EQ she just said she not bothered as she will have all of frenchies army 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm telling you now, it's all a set up for agencies to make money. Nothing these people do is by chance. It's all calculated and mapped out.

EQ is not stupid enough to let some random mod to do her over.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Hasn’t got in with this Corey he asked her to leave the villa last night offered to pay her flight home
She left the villa this morning went to a hotel
She been live listening to them all day
Don’t really not what’s going on with this deanmusic2323
This Corey could bore you to sleep
Cocker se been on everyone’s box trying to be peace maker but hasn’t worked lol
Things are coming out about Eq
Jack from Spartans is going over tbc
That is a quick version
Deans talking rope and razor blades---no idea .?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Urhhh The hypocrisy on this app 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Ricksta is going to see Angie On Thursday & luke the judge is in Angies comments ... wasn't it only last month that Ange was calling out THERE Aunt Sally for a being a fraudster,?
Not only that, but I'm pretty sure Aunt Sally went to the police cause Angie repeated something she read online about her!!
Surely she'll back out of actually meeting him?

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Come on kels. Let's hear you screaming. 🙉
MB is fing attention seeking liar. Everyone talks about her. Everyone knows she fakes it. She takes over your lives with her boring 😴 dribble ffs. Don't talk about who I talk to. You have all of tiktoks misfits in your boxes. That Nicky was always in Feistys slagging Tam off. Then we'd see her in Tams doing the same about Feisty.
Like I said before. I don't answer to anyone. I don't need anyone to back me or stand up for me. You do! End of.
I didnt see anything said about "go kill yourself" it's not something I would say! So only mind that came from is your fed up little pea brain babes 😘

Its been fun guys! Off now. Its dinner time. No steak tonight 😭😭😭😭
I think it's about time your place of work was sent all the lovely things you say, including encouraging people towards suicide. Keep testing me you w, dwp is it....

Status
Not open for further replies.