Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Multi millionaire gifter TommyT’s birthday all the begs in his live
IMG_0999.png

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Oh is it. Hmmm @UnstableMabel2 would LOVE to be me, but not today darling. I may send her a steak meal voucher from Miller & Carter for her birthday. She talks about it SO much.
Are you sure you're not on substances you absolute freak, it's me that mentions Miller and Carter...now since you swear blind your marriage is perfection (although those who profess the most are often lying) away and stroke Wayne's 🍆

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
I see Kelly as a “beast” detector they all latch on to her … not a good track record to have all these ex wrongun friends and current friends , something is wrong “beasts” normally gather together. So who ever Kelly follows or has following block them as they will be “beasts” 🫢
would you care to explain to me who is a beast i am friends with?

if you are talking about Tam what a horrible accusation, you may not like her or agree with how she handles things but she isn't a beast/
so its clearly obvious you are a feisty supporter who BTW actually is a beast she abused kids in her care and you are all so stupid that you believe every excuse she comes up with including the 'foster kids' who have joined her live...... what proof has she shown to say she is innocent? she hasn't we are all still waiting for any form of proof months and months later

Status
Not open for further replies.