Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
northwesterly
Alex Westgarf telling us that he set Tam up is not something people have accepted with blinkers on. Now, after yesterday, hearing how Tams been in contact with Johnny and god knows who else for a year, well it doesn’t sit right. Why would Alex out of the goodness of his heart suddenly contact Tam wanting to clear her name? It’s off. The whole thing is off
Exactly

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
breaking news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Angie needs money to take TT to court for mentally disturbing her for the animal cruelty on TT.... i feel a paypal/go fund me coming on Angela you have thousands in the bank and the biggest benefit fraud going go fund yourself Angie for once do off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wonder how many court cases she’s threatened in total.. there’s a new crime being committed in the court of Angie every day

Mar 18, 2024
northwesterly
Right i need to say something. I stood up and stated there are some lives i won't be taking part in. And because of that people are walking away from me, and that's fair. But i have to say what's true, and people saying tams done this tams done that, stop! The video is clear, it was completely accidental that for a split second a photo on a bed was shown. And people actually took screenshots then zoomed in...even then you couldn't make anything out. Ffs
Your just saying it as you had the images saved too all of you group did

Mar 2, 2024
He didn't contact her, I confronted him when angie let him in her box, he admitted he lied, Tam was live and sent people to get him to come over and it went from there. She will have it recorded aswell
Well he’s definitely been contacting her since. He was WhatsApp’ing her yesterday. I rarely accept things at face value. Especially where s like this is concerned

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Angie laying in bed shouting about animals.
IMG_3130.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.