Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

SUP SHAZZY
IMG_0720.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Change of subject just listening to EQ Lawrence and zac brat
Luke puke said he was doing the FYP as dippy Donna was hung over still well EQ shown a screen shot from red texting her about the Corey drama, Eq said red was going to go in the box but her account is suspended 😂😂😂 Eq showed the proof of reds suspension 💀 😂😂😂 well that lie didn’t last long b 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Change of subject just listening to EQ Lawrence and zac brat
Luke puke said he was doing the FYP as dippy Donna was hung over still well EQ shown a screen shot from red texting her about the Corey drama, Eq said red was going to go in the box but her account is suspended 😂😂😂 Eq showed the proof of reds suspension 💀 😂😂😂 well that lie didn’t last long b 😂
Omg haha I didn’t clock that but you’re right. What a strange thing to lie about though. Isn’t it funny that all these people secretly don’t give a s about each other. It must be exhausting to keep up the facade

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Omg haha I didn’t clock that but you’re right. What a strange thing to lie about though. Isn’t it funny that all these people secretly don’t give a s about each other. It must be exhausting to keep up the facade
It’s fing brilliant, god I would hate their life’s all the time having to think what they are saying incase they drop themselves or their corrupt mates in it, but they don’t expect us lot around picking up on it all, fing no brains between them at all
It we shall say this no one will no any different wrong bitches you all drop each other in it 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
They're all full of s. Can't wait until they all turn on each other am sure it won't be long. Nothing but embarrassments. You wouldn't want to be seen dead with any of them.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s fing brilliant, god I would hate their life’s all the time having to think what they are saying incase they drop themselves or their corrupt mates in it, but they don’t expect us lot around picking up on it all, fing no brains between them at all
It we shall say this no one will no any different wrong bitches you all drop each other in it 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
The se they spout between themselves is ridiculous. They all s each other off behind their backs. All lie constantly, bully everyone just a bunch of bastards. Bet they all be bed hopping next pass me the vom bucket 🪣 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.