Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7682.jpeg
    IMG_7682.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 28
Feb 29, 2024
No that was my account the team MR one which I deactivated I'm not rhys I'm female. I only have my exposing_delusive_angie account now. I deactivated after witnessing them all flocking back to Angie They were all happy enough to like and comment on my videos and use my videos but them they all went running back. I've made my opinions on that known on the one account I have now
Ok I must have been mistaken but his new account does have the red heart in it… I think I saw it on either tattle or Reddit.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???
I don't believe someone who's named after a penis!,,

Mar 2, 2024
For a so called animal lover who gets affected by animal abuse, she’s so quick to dismiss what cal has done to his cat. It’s infuriating.
She couldn’t give two fs. She only cares when it’s something she can throw at someone she feels has slighted her. Can never believe a word out of her mouth. Poisonous withered t

Status
Not open for further replies.