Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
It feels like weโ€™re getting told off by a headmaster or something.
E4CA2257-442F-43B4-9481-B25B788388A3.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Can I just say I don't think anyone is trying to convince you to like anyone. I joined knowing that a number of people didn't like me and that even more people would come after me, but I joined anyway due to our mutual dislike of angie and fiesty and because I found most of you fing funny! I have taken the bad comments with good humour, unless they have been from total that's and actually really enjoy reading the comments, even the ones from people that have made their feelings about me very clear!
Yeah but youโ€™re coming in here as you and not sending minions to make us think otherwise, if people donโ€™t like you they make that clear and you accept that.
Mabel has her eyes opened by some of the comments and some of the people that Tam associates with by members in here. Then to come back and tell us otherwise seems a bit shifty.
Get back to your random comments and silliness. Some of us like that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Wrap up. Donโ€™t try gaslighting me love. Youโ€™re either saying sheโ€™s a liar or someone whoโ€™s that way inclined. Sheโ€™s neither. So worry about your own fragile disposition and remember that s you just tried to pull wonโ€™t work here
I would never imply such a thing on anyone Jesus christ. I cannot understand how tams live was a difficult watch in one breath but everyone watched it in the next! And i know i can't watch some things because it makes me uncomfortable! I can't make sense of everything being said. And now you're accusing me of something else altogether!! I can't win

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Can I just say I don't think anyone is trying to convince you to like anyone. I joined knowing that a number of people didn't like me and that even more people would come after me, but I joined anyway due to our mutual dislike of angie and fiesty and because I found most of you fing funny! I have taken the bad comments with good humour, unless they have been from total twats and actually really enjoy reading the comments, even the ones from people that have made their feelings about me very clear!
That's fair but I'm genuinely not gonna be told I didn't see something in a live or it didn't happen when it did. Just because someone's friends and wants to defend someone. That's as simple as it is, im not a sheep I can't be bought, manipulated or gaslit.

Feb 29, 2024
I know what I saw in her live yesterday and I'll not be gaslit or told to think otherwise. If nobody else wants to admit that apart from the accounts that aren't well liked in here or the accounts people are suspicious of that's fair enough. Personally I'm not arsed about chilling in lives with people or being liked so I don't care if anyone's upset that I'm not arse licking ๐Ÿ™‚
Iโ€™ve got one clip from that live and she talks about having a video sent to her of one of plm talking about doing sexual things to a minor! Anyone know how I can compress videos?

Iโ€™ve got one clip from that live and she talks about having a video sent to her of one of plm talking about doing sexual things to a minor! Anyone know how I can compress videos?
I dont know and I dont know if it's the right thing to do to even share it. She was literally screaming that she was being spammed photos and evidence of kids being doxed etc. She didn't end the live to go deal with it instead she got Alex Bingham in the box to chat. I dunno what's the right thing to do Grimsby.

Status
Not open for further replies.