Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Tam I have sympathy for your kids because you keep putting them at risk. But I zero sympathy for you.
IMG_4257.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
God knows, someone said earlier they couldn't find mabels account, no love lost over here 😂 the other day pissed me off, and that was me done 😂
Even if we were to blame after last night. I’m not sorry for what I said. Couldn’t stay quiet. Especially after that gaslit message about Judas. Nah.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Even if we were to blame after last night. I’m not sorry for what I said. Couldn’t stay quiet. Especially after that gaslighting message about Judas. Nah.
Wouldn't make sense to blame us but Mazza did say in her last message she didn't want trolled from us because we are ruthless I think she said but I told her we weren't trolling her we were just having an argument.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She didn’t stop after warnings either. I don’t like mind games and going at one of our own like that. It was like every text from a narc ex if you get me?? Plus no one fs with my little Judas 🥰
Cute bastard. I don't think they needed to leave the app though, i wonder if they realised we weren't lying?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She didn’t stop after warnings either. I don’t like mind games and going at one of our own like that. It was like every text from a narc ex if you get me?? Plus no one fs with my little Judas 🥰
Haha, love that! For me, it's no love lost, yes I am in comments on lives, I don't go live apart from the other day when I jumped in Mabels box, but I have absolutely no loyalties or friendships, on tiktok, so have absolutely no issues cutting someone off 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Wouldn't make sense to blame us but Mazza did say in her last message she didn't want trolled from us because we are ruthless I think she said but I told her we weren't trolling her we were just having an argument.
I personally have no intention of trolling her. She doesn’t hold my interest enough. I didn’t even see it as an argument from our side of things. Think we were quite polite really. For us. Sort of

We are pretty ruthless though. It’s sexy 💅🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.