Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
👀🤣
IMG_4265.jpeg

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I’m in a village and I’m outraged I still can’t get a macdonalds delivery
We can get a dominoes and a couple of other takeaways but dominoes is rank ngl. I only ever ordered it for drinks and ice cream but then I’d spend a s ton just on that so I deleted the app.

Plus the takeaways charge a bomb and half for a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I’d rather just drive and spend £4-£5 in a shop than £6+ on ice cream

Mar 16, 2024
London
I’m in a village and I’m outraged I still can’t get a macdonalds delivery
I was gonna say same thing! But I can get a frankies and bennies which is on same retail place, make that make sense! I have to drive to fing mcdonalds! Like, honestly, my life is s! I am trauma dumping guys, yes I am, justice for mummybelton!! 🤣🤣🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
We can get a dominoes and a couple of other takeaways but dominoes is rank ngl. I only ever ordered it for drinks and ice cream but then I’d spend a s ton just on that so I deleted the app.

Plus the takeaways charge a bomb and half for a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I’d rather just drive and spend £4-£5 in a shop than £6+ on ice cream
Yeah, I’m really limited on what I can get. Dominoes is sooo stupidly expensive though, I share your pain. I don’t drive though so I’m even more fed.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I was gonna say same thing! But I can get a frankies and bunnies which is on same retail place, make that make sense! I have to drive to fing mcdonalds! Like, honestly, my life is s! I am trauma dumping guys, yes I am, justice for mummybelton!! 🤣🤣🤣
That don’t make sense if they’re in the same place, the cheeky bastards.

It’s become an ice cream / shop / takeaway trauma dumping night 😅

Mar 16, 2024
London
That don’t make sense if they’re in the same place, the cheeky bastards.

It’s become an ice cream / shop / takeaway trauma dumping night 😅
I know right! Infact, technically f& b is further away coz it's at the top and MDs is at the exit, so I am literally going to email them and dilveroo now because I am tiktok famous and deserve mcdonalds delivery!! 🤣🤣🤣

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, I’m really limited on what I can get. Dominoes is sooo stupidly expensive though, I share your pain. I don’t drive though so I’m even more fed.
It really is and I’ve found it’s becoming more and more greasy over the years. Last time I ordered something properly from there were last year I spent something like £40 and it was all rank. Threw it all away except the drinks.

To be fair I don’t know what I’d do if I lost my car, I’d be done for, so I get that completely

Mar 16, 2024
London
It really is and I’ve found it’s becoming more and more greasy over the years. Last time I ordered something properly from there were last year I spent something like £40 and it was all rank. Threw it all away except the drinks.

To be fair I don’t know what I’d do if I lost my car, I’d be done for, so I get that completely
My local one actually isn't bad but they don't deliver but we have this amazing small business one near us, very expensive but massive pizza's and they do a reward thing so after 3 orders or something you get a massive discount

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
My local one actually isn't bad but they don't deliver but we have this amazing small business one near us, very expensive but massive pizza's and they do a reward thing so after 3 orders or something you get a massive discount
Small business ones will always win with me compared to a big franchise like Dominoes and Pizza Hut.

Our local takeaway does a banging 4 cheese pizza and it’s 🤌 plus a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Disappointed that ours don’t do a loyalty thing cause I’d be well in. Can’t go wrong with a good discount

Status
Not open for further replies.