BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
_8ace91c3-4d6d-46da-8f5c-df4e446530a9.jpeg
Perfection

Feb 27, 2024
London
All the talk and no clean knickers
I'm closer to Ang than anyone knows.Nobody likes her in real life.She is awkward,selfish, stubborn,narrow minded and she picked on me 20 years ago.I promise you she will NOT turn up for this stupidity for other people's entertainment. Her beef with Pearl will never end.

I'm closer to Ang than anyone knows.Nobody likes her in real life.She is awkward,selfish, stubborn,narrow minded and she picked on me 20 years ago.I promise you she will NOT turn up for this stupidity for other people's entertainment. Her beef with Pearl will never end.
Oh god thats not good is it 😒 she does seem like a self centered cow on live tbh she doesn't portray herself in a great light but none of them do!
I dont believe she will turn up either they are making it out to be something massive lets hope it wont be a replay of chy and cydney they will be double ganging on clapper instead of only nans.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Rick
Oh god thats not good is it 😒 she does seem like a self centered cow on live tbh she doesn't portray herself in a great light but none of them do!
I dont believe she will turn up either they are making it out to be something massive lets hope it wont be a replay of chy and cydney they will be double ganging on clapper instead of only nans.
That's tonight's nightmare fuel sorted

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hopefully she doesn't see this she'll be harassing anyone in her postcode area now 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.