Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
No but I’ll look it up 😯
It’s not out in the uk yet, I watched it on a free movie site but its all about Dan Schneider, I kept seeing clips on tiktok so thought I would watch it!
It’s awful the Amanda show was one of my favourite shows as a kid, and to know that someone who brought me so much joy went through so much pain makes me feel so awful! Especially seeing Amanda bynes today I really hope she feels heard and can get help now!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s not out in the uk yet, I watched it on a free movie site but its all about Dan Schneider, I kept seeing clips on tiktok so thought I would watch it!
It’s awful the Amanda show was one of my favourite shows as a kid, and to know that someone who brought me so much joy went through so much pain makes me feel so awful! Especially seeing Amanda bynes today I really hope she feels heard and can get help now!
Jesus that’s awful! You do hear about horrors of the poor famous kids and what they went through, green room crimes and the like 😣

Feb 29, 2024
Jesus that’s awful! You do hear about horrors of the poor famous kids and what they went through, green room crimes and the like 😣
Yea drake bell finally speaks out about what happened to him! Obviously he was a child when it happened so no one knew who it was when the crime was reported but it’s sad and scary to think it’s probably still happening! 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.