Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Demi in sunshine’s live 🙄🙄
IMG_4285.jpeg
do off Demigorgon, no she hasn’t.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Urhhh MTS has got so frigging big headed & self obsessed it's unreal.
He thinks he's the King of the app, since he's got in with Red & got a Tiktok manager he thinks he's now untouchable.
Sorry but I agree with the comments in sunshine live... Yes you only have a platform cause of Angie. You might of had followers before but who actually remembers you as Laylay ??
Not many mate..

ContyMuckCont

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning you beautiful people of comment cafe ☺️
He thinks he's the King of the app, since he's got in with Red & got a Tiktok manager he thinks he's now untouchable.
Sorry but I agree with the comments in sunshine live... Yes you only have a platform cause of Angie. You might of had followers before but who actually remembers you as Laylay ??
Not many mate..
I surely don't remember him

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Not many mate..
It makes me laugh when they leave the cult and start acting holier than thou. He built his following by slagging off Angie, fact! So did Alex. I dont get why it’s so hard to admit “yeah I used her for clout and what?!” people would respect the honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.