Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This is the lighter when it got kicked and was next to the chair leg. The sticker on the lighter is making it look more round, but it’s the same lighter you can see in the video.

IMG_0783.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
This is the video. On this subreddit and this post.

I think people are trying to make it into something it’s not.
IMG_0784.jpeg
This group apparently hate emz aswell. It's practically a hate group, from what has been shown from the lighter to the sheets, I do not think its fake personally 💁‍♀️ what does everyone else think?

Feb 29, 2024
So has anyone actually seen what this person is chatting about? Emz used fake blood? Is there proof of this?

If this is true that is possibly the lowest thing I've seen on tiktok and I seen CLA brush her her bum was

Can someone link the MTM Facebook group to me please. I’ve asked on Angie’s live but it was pointless.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was thinking it was a vape juice bottle…. I really do think she did SH I’m not a fan of emz but she’s clearly got issues and history with SH. She was hitting herself before that too… she just need to stay off the app and get some proper help!
I think she did as well. I still think it’s completely wrong for her to do it on a public platform, like even without this, it’s still wrong.

I just hate people getting accused of s like this just from one person saying ‘oH iTs aMaZoN fAkE bLoOd’ and people running with it and it’s a sly thing to accuse someone of faking self harm like

She won’t stay off the app that’s the worst thing :(

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I think she did as well. I still think it’s completely wrong for her to do it on a public platform, like even without this, it’s still wrong.

I just hate people getting accused of s like this just from one person saying ‘oH iTs aMaZoN fAkE bLoOd’ and people running with it and it’s a sly thing to accuse someone of faking self harm like

She won’t stay off the app that’s the worst thing :(
Reminds me of the uproar when people were accusing Ang of using tomato sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.