Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is there a way to stitch someone’s video on TikTok and use a video you have made, rather than filming a response?
I want to stitch Pearl but it only gives me the option to do ‘effects’ and not upload a video.

Medusa

Why is Dg battling Sophie Rose ???
Money/gifts Plain and simple. He knows people don't like her so it's pure manipulation so they gift him to beat her in the battle. If people can't see the manipulation that goes on by these begs then I'll put my hand in my own pocket and pay for them all to get there eyes checked at speck savers and I'll treat then to a therapy session. Gullible idiots!

Mar 16, 2024
London
Is there a way to stitch someone’s video on TikTok and use a video you have made, rather than filming a response?
I want to stitch Pearl but it only gives me the option to do ‘effects’ and not upload a video.
Does it give you the option to save it?
If not screen record it, use capcut add her video, trim it down to how much you want then add yours. Save it, go to tiktok click plus to make new video, click upload from bottom right

Reactions: Deleted member 919

Medusa

IRISH Kelly... Yes IRISH kelly..did I say IRISH?! You're looking more and more like Boy George every day. Stop with the filters man. 😭
Screenshot_20240321_163257_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.