Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hope no one is eating just flicking the Fyp and this well 🤢🤮🤮 cause I see see himshe looking like this

Attachments

• IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 61
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Thinks he is a hard man crack coke wayne bullies fat shames woman starting on Tim I mean start on someone in this country ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
He is a little b
Yeah I mean, I kinda have the same opinion with obesity costing millions on the nhs, but he's such an uneducated t that he lost the argument straight away, by being a rude fnut, whilst also being hugely hypocritical because does he not think that his drug habit caused him essentially any health issues & medication he now needs due to drugs all costing the NHS.. he's just a rough fhead, that needs knocking down a peg or two!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah I mean, I kinda have the same opinion with obesity costing millions on the nhs, but he's such an uneducated t that he lost the argument straight away, by being a rude fnut, whilst also being hugely hypocritical because does he not think that his drug habit caused him essentially any health issues & medication he now needs due to drugs all costing the NHS.. he's just a rough fhead, that needs knocking down a peg or two!
I disagree on the obesity on the nhs to some degree, I have tried for years I have a lot of medical problems that doesn’t help with diet etc, I also turn to food when depressed no excuse at all, so I have paid and having it done Monday
But what I can’t understand someone I no has had to tit reductions in the NHS, and she got that as she screamed MH and nothing up with her at she wanted it doing for cosmetic reasons
I am having this done to live my life

Wayne took drugs on his own accord and look at the money wasted on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.