Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Only just come across this absolute mess in the last few weeks. Where is she from? Did she just randomly start going live on TikTok and got a following from it? Her teeth make me feel sick.
She was crying yesterday that the hospital killed her dad and made him drown from pumping fluid into him when he didnā€™t have a catheter šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø if she was my daughter I would probs rather be put out of my misery too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got quite a decent amount of followers. They add ā€œdelusive cultā€ after their tiktok usernames.šŸ™„

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got quite a decent amount of followers. They add ā€œdelusive cultā€ after their tiktok usernames.šŸ™„
Iā€™m failing to see the attraction of why people want to be in her inner circle šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

If I wanted to befriend an old beggy alchy, Iā€™d go into the city centre and find a tramp

Jun 9, 2023
do off Angie with your woe is me Alex did this, Alex did that.. Alex did do all to you and youā€™re just making bullshit up just for the clout.. youā€™re what we call a narcissist through and through šŸ–•šŸ¼
And everyone in her comments are so fing far up her ass itā€™s a absolute joke, trying to twist things to goat Angie on, going from one live to another.. what sad little lives they live seriously šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Youā€™re a clout chaser and a nasty b, even your teeth are rotting from the amount of s you chat šŸ’©

Apr 16, 2023
do off Angie with your woe is me Alex did this, Alex did that.. Alex did do all to you and youā€™re just making bullshit up just for the clout.. youā€™re what we call a narcissist through and through šŸ–•šŸ¼
And everyone in her comments are so fing far up her ass itā€™s a absolute joke, trying to twist things to goat Angie on, going from one live to another.. what sad little lives they live seriously šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Youā€™re a clout chaser and a nasty b, even your teeth are rotting from the amount of s you chat šŸ’©
Totally agree ,all for drama ,she's just been booted out of 1 live for her se

Apr 16, 2023
All kicking off in angies live, all about alex, but Lou sticking nose in and getting nowhere as usual, they know what she's like šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102-141848_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102-141848_TikTok.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20231102-142347_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102-142347_TikTok.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_20231102-142439_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102-142439_TikTok.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20231102-143034_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102-143034_TikTok.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 184
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Where to even begin with Angelaā€¦ ultimately I feel deep deep, pity for this woman. Her life is so desperately empty and sheā€™s stuck in the same cycle month after month.

Sheā€™s burnt so many friendships in the many months Iā€™ve watched her and another is on the bonfire today. Once something (usually trivial) triggers a friendship breakdown for her, everything the person has ever done becomes awful - including the person themselves. It is simply impossible for that friend to redeem themselves and anything resembling a semblance of negativity, just fuels her cognitive bias. Her audience are then threatened with being blocked, if they so much as step foot in the ex-friendā€™s live.

This all inevitably leads to her yet again, waxing lyrical about her many ā€œnear unalivedā€ nights or the SH that quite frankly, Babaloushka couldā€™ve scratched into her harder. Mixed in amongst these unaliving threats, is the repetitive dragging out of The Inquisitorā€™s recent tragic passing, to somehow ā€œproveā€ to those watching, she could so easily be that same victim.

This is the cycle Iā€™ve witnessed on repeat this year. No amount of help from Nanny Gee (arguably her most reliable ā€˜friendā€™), has altered these cycles or reduced them in the slightest.

Iā€™ve witnessed many of her ex/friends be mentally and emotionally exhausted, as they ride these abusive friendship waves and cycles.

I could literally write a thesis on all Iā€™ve witnessed and all I feel, after all - weā€™re supposed to be in favour of ā€œsaying it as it isā€, right?

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2023
Where to even begin with Angelaā€¦ ultimately I feel deep deep, pity for this woman. Her life is so desperately empty and sheā€™s stuck in the same cycle month after month.

Sheā€™s burnt so many friendships in the many months Iā€™ve watched her and another is on the bonfire today. Once something (usually trivial) triggers a friendship breakdown for her, everything the person has ever done becomes awful - including the person themselves. It is simply impossible for that friend to redeem themselves and anything resembling a semblance of negativity, just fuels her cognitive bias. Her audience are then threatened with being blocked, if they so much as step foot in the ex-friendā€™s live.

This all inevitably leads to her yet again, waxing lyrical about her many ā€œnear unalivedā€ nights or the SH that quite frankly, Babaloushka couldā€™ve scratched into her harder. Mixed in amongst these unaliving threats, is the repetitive dragging out of The Inquisitorā€™s recent tragic passing, to somehow ā€œproveā€ to those watching, she could so easily be that same victim.

This is the cycle Iā€™ve witnessed on repeat this year. No amount of help from Nanny Gee (arguably her most reliable ā€˜friendā€™), has altered these cycles or reduced them in the slightest.

Iā€™ve witnessed many of her ex/friends be mentally and emotionally exhausted, as they ride these abusive friendship waves and cycles.

I could literally write a thesis on all Iā€™ve witnessed and all I feel, after all - weā€™re supposed to be in favour of ā€œsaying it as it isā€, right?
This šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Jun 9, 2023
Jā€™s been in connors box for most of the evening after being in angies this afternoon.. no doubt Angie will take it to the next level and accuse J of canoodling with the enemy considering she said sheā€™s done with Connor..
Itā€™s fing ridiculous, sheā€™s just going to end up pushing everyone away and end up with no one.. she turns to drink through the most minor inconvenience and ends up in the upmost embarrassing state the world has ever seen, and then wonders why sheā€™s on the FYPs, her mouth runs when sheā€™s drunk and doesnā€™t have a stopper.. really makes my blood boil she does šŸ™„šŸ«£

Apr 16, 2023
Jā€™s been in connors box for most of the evening after being in angies this afternoon.. no doubt Angie will take it to the next level and accuse J of canoodling with the enemy considering she said sheā€™s done with Connor..
Itā€™s fing ridiculous, sheā€™s just going to end up pushing everyone away and end up with no one.. she turns to drink through the most minor inconvenience and ends up in the upmost embarrassing state the world has ever seen, and then wonders why sheā€™s on the FYPs, her mouth runs when sheā€™s drunk and doesnā€™t have a stopper.. really makes my blood boil she does šŸ™„šŸ«£
She was really embarrassing yesterday, i watched some of it and thought a grown arse woman sitting in her mothers spare room getting pissed, thinking she was effing rocky then if don't go her way plays the mh card lost count of how many times she said un alive herself and honestly i did think DO IT and shut fk up, at that point came off, tt should change it's name to a place for ppl that don't work and you can only join if your scruffy, got minging teeth take drugs and live in your bedroom that's not a life it's just excisting

Status
Not open for further replies.