Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024

Feb 29, 2024
Jesus Christ that took me forever, but I posted all the screen recordings I got from last night… sorry about the quality I had to compress them down, but I have all the original videos of anyone needs them!
I’m out tomorrow so I wanted to make sure you guys have all the evidence to cause carnage, just incase angie decides to try and deny, accuse or deflect from her actions 🤣 hope everyone has a good day! ❤️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
OIG3.mJ87vU326t3t7Pply.jpeg.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
download (12).jpeg

Ricksta made the error by knocking on Sheila's door as angie couldn't find her keys and come face to face with Sheila..

download (15).jpeg

Ricksta ran, and never looked back until he was safely in his hotel room, a few people from comment cafe think he is now on cloud 9 after taking angies diazaprams.

download (16).jpeg

I feel like Sheila will snap tonight and either end her life, or angies life. She has spilt alot of tea tonight, like angie cheating on Jason and getting pregnant with another man's kid and all sorts...

download (17).jpeg

Let's not forget about angies wig, it went missing at some point during the night, and is nowhere to be seen.

And much, much, much more.
Hereeee

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
do me !! That was some catching up !
• Angie is still a t
• Angie has lied about abortion and the reasons
• Shelia and her are basically the same person
• Angie doesn’t own half the house
• Angie’s Dad hated her and kicked her out
• Her dad was basically a bum
• Something about Rachel
• Angie accused Ricksta of kidnap
• Sheila wants to buy her a house
• Angie is a lying t
• Angie was with Jason for 10+ years
• Angie went to drama school
That’s all I can remember! She should be fing ashamed of herself along with her enablers. None of what happened tonight is ok don’t know how they are going to spin this one, wonder if Miss Red is going to mention it 🧐
Oh and NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF ANGIE

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
• Angie is still a t
• Something about Rachel
• Angie is a lying t
That’s all I can remember! She should be fing ashamed of herself along with her enablers. None of what happened tonight is ok don’t know how they are going to spin this one, wonder if Miss Red is going to mention it 🧐
What time did she fall asleep, I watched until about 12.15am

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
• Angie is still a t
• Something about Rachel
• Angie is a lying t
Miss red wont mentioned her ,won't want adding to angie fake MH .bullshit .. only person I feel for is her poor mother having to deal with her every night .. some people would give there right arm to have the mothers ere.angie is NOT abused by her it's the mother being abused by angie.we have all heard angie say things fir the shock factor and views she sick in the head .. its all self pity with her.
Let's see wot today brings it will be everyone's fault but her own and the cult will be licking her ass making excuses for her .sorry for the long rant lol

Status
Not open for further replies.