Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Her kids definitely were not mentioned her lack of parenting skill were. One thing I don't condone is kids being spoken about so if it was about her kids then I'd be saying something. There was a couple of posts where people called her out for saying things in front of her kids but it's was based around her s parenting. So she can piss off blaming anyone on here talking about her kids.
Yeah, I was more making a point that most of us DONT condone kids being discussed, and if we do see it we shut it down, so when we are accused of that it really winds me up, because I don't do that s, & I don't talk about people kids, once again talking about how an adult parents isn't talking about kids 😂 & if this was a while ago, why the heck is it being brought up today by tinks 🙄😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She was blatantly neglecting her crying child on live. I'm sorry but things like that should not be ignored. She needs to do better
I haven't said it needs to be ignored 😂 I'm saying I don't like people who are running with narrative that we are talking about kids, so that's why I make it clear I don't dicuss children whatsoever, BUT if I personally see s parenting, and it's done on a live, I have my opinion, & if they don't like the input, then be better when your live and people won't have that opinion 💁‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I haven't said it needs to be ignored 😂 I'm saying I don't like people who are running with narrative that we are talking about kids, so that's why I make it clear I don't dicuss children whatsoever, BUT if I personally see s parenting, and it's done on a live, I have my opinion, & if they don't like the input, then be better when your live and people won't have that opinion 💁‍♀️
Sorry I seen your explanation afterwards I'm so behind with comments between here, Reds live and Angies live... I need a holiday 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

Yeah, I was more making a point that most of us DONT condone kids being discussed, and if we do see it we shut it down, so when we are accused of that it really winds me up, because I don't do that s, & I don't talk about people kids, once again talking about how an adult parents isn't talking about kids 😂 & if this was a while ago, why the heck is it being brought up today by tinks 🙄😂
Tink wants her own thread and for CC to sit and talk about her. She's a Desperate b so she'll say anything so we speak about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.