Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I need therapy after editing this. Clip channels, it’s over to you. If it gets removed, appeal on the grounds that her live came back no violation, after several reports - as shown in the video.

I have never seen the later part of this video as I think I tapped out of the live before then. That bit with the drool 😂😂

I can’t believe she shown those videos on her live.

Also when she’s asked who sent it her and she says she doesn’t remember, was she not just playing the video again minutes before? So she must have gone to the message to click the link again? Unless the message doesn’t exist because I don’t think she was actually sent a message at all or she would say who it’s from.

Could there be a twist to this tale, and Angela has actually been using the dark web?????

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have never seen the later part of this video as I think I tapped out of the live before then. That bit with the drool 😂😂

I can’t believe she shown those videos on her live.

Also when she’s asked who sent it her and she says she doesn’t remember, was she not just playing the video again minutes before? So she must have gone to the message to click the link again? Unless the message doesn’t exist because I don’t think she was actually sent a message at all or she would say who it’s from.

Could there be a twist to this tale, and Angela has actually been using the dark web?????
Exactly this! She has no problem mentioning names or outing someone and so why so quiet? Especially when this was so traumatic for her. I can’t believe this hasn’t made it to TikTok yet, it was swiftly avoided when Reddit was mentioned earlier…

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Exactly this! She has no problem mentioning names or outing someone and so why so quiet? Especially when this was so traumatic for her. I can’t believe this hasn’t made it to TikTok yet, it was swiftly avoided when Reddit was mentioned earlier…
I do have a TT account that’s very against Angie, and I did post up most of this live, but even censored, it got violations on it:( but I will post it up soon with the end segment on, but had a few account bans and warnings on current ones so I can only really post on smaller accounts. It definitely needs to be seen, though. I’ve never even heard anyone talk about this part of the live before.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The debate today is “unpopular opinions” 😭 Do this lot even know what an actual debate is? It’ll be all about how the topic serves Ang until her energy fizzles out, then she’ll be on her phone as the boxes drag the conversation on.
That absolute nutjob Pineapple took over the live anyway. Yet again she turned the live into The Pineapple Show and it was all about swinging, group sex, her life as a sex worker, trying to convince people to swing with her.

I’m 100% sex positive and sex worker positive, but this woman drains the absolute piss out of me. She could go in the box in a live all about the different flavours of Super Noodles, and she would somehow manage to turn it into a sordid sex fest.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do have a TT account that’s very against Angie, and I did post up most of this live, but even censored, it got violations on it:( but I will post it up soon with the end segment on, but had a few account bans and warnings on current ones so I can only really post on smaller accounts. It definitely needs to be seen, though. I’ve never even heard anyone talk about this part of the live before.
I really appreciate you for that, thank you 🫡 It never fails to shock me, that the accountability channels like yours, get bans and violations but the women herself is free to spread the hate she does, on live.

Incidents such as the one in the video, need to be discussed by the likes of Miss Red, EQ, Luke etc. Their platforms stand the most chance of showcasing the type of hate crimes committed by someone on the platform. Angela has now done so much, it’s almost accepted as just “Angela being Angela” and not recognising the damage it stands to do to impressionable minds.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That absolute nutjob Pineapple took over the live anyway. Yet again she turned the live into The Pineapple Show and it was all about swinging, group sex, her life as a sex worker, trying to convince people to swing with her.

I’m 100% sex positive and sex worker positive, but this woman drains the absolute piss out of me. She could go in the box in a live all about the different flavours of Super Noodles, and she would somehow manage to turn it into a sordid sex fest.
I cannot abide her. I too am sex positive and the like but for the love of God - must all conversations turn sordid?! As soon as she’s confronted, she jumps down because she doesn’t “argue on TikTok” 🙄

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Today’s debate is cyber bullying… I challenge Angela to pick a debate that isn’t self serving to her and her narc tenden

Angies debate was only used today on cyber bullying to deflect away from fact she had a P in her live n defended her aka ashlea as ppl was starting hate on her n her side kick is just as bad who had d row penpals from usa

Status
Not open for further replies.