Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t cope with working and catching up on here clearly 🤣 Not long finished work and got a pint, go onto TikTok and Angie’s live having a ‘panic/anxiety attack’. Come onto here and have 70 pages to catch up on. Ngl, I’m shattered after a busy day today. I don’t want a full on catch up.

So, my only question is has anything happened today between Angie and pricksta after last night’s antics and her mum ‘phoning’ the ambulance?

Hope you all have had a good day!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I can’t cope with working and catching up on here clearly 🤣 Not long finished work and got a pint, go onto TikTok and Angie’s live having a ‘panic/anxiety attack’. Come onto here and have 70 pages to catch up on. Ngl, I’m shattered after a busy day today. I don’t want a full on catch up.

So, my only question is has anything happened today between Angie and pricksta after last night’s antics and her mum ‘phoning’ the ambulance?

Angie was shamed to tears as Tyrone did reactions to last nights shenanigans. Says she’s going to the doctors on Monday.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Today I learned evil queen wears some sort of clip on teeth. Tonight she’s live with a gap in her teeth but if you look at most vids of her she has turkey teeth. Other than that no idea.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
IMG_3222.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.