Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
London
She’s literally bipolar betty. More ups and downs than a yo-yo from the 80s
She is definitely NOT bipolar.She's an actress,failed in pharmaceuticals.Dwells on crap after 3 bottles of wine,treats her mother like s.Doesn't contribute to any bills.

Sheila,get her the hell away from you sweetheart.She hates any other living being.I felt so bad for Zaki her dog,he bit her constantly.I fing would too.She pretends to care.Complete sociopath.

Feb 27, 2024
London
Now everyone’s gone to bed it’s Cal’s time to shine with his slurred speech and gold necklace from the arcade machines showing of his pussy cat 🐱 and smelly bunion feet due to ballet 🩰 would the royal Albert hall even let him in?🫠🫠🫠🫠
I can't decipher him.Is he even human?Newcastle's finest cyborg...First experiment went horrifically wrong..balcony or not.What an advert he is weye aye

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Wow,dim Tim taking the piss out of MaryAnne.What a fing whopper.And all in the boxes laughing along with it.
fing hell, I am glad I didn't hear that!! MaryAnne is total sweetheart. She hasn't a mean bone in her body ffs. Tim you t, you had better hope that I don't hear you slate our MaryAnne you slack t. I'll rip you a new one f.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Cynthia the doll IRL

IMG_2549.jpeg
No not Jasper !

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Good morning fers !!! I’ve had a good read this morning with my coffee and cigarettes, Zia has slithered her way back in I see, Angie’s had a meltdown and bricked the fight?
Good Morning About to grab a cuppa & a cig read from where I left off last night when angie wanted every f blocked and Zia lying to her saying she blocked everyone 😂😂😂

dolly 12

Feb 29, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot ..wonder wot today will bring.im guessing 1pm angie will be hitting the bottle I mean come on its Saturday she works hard all week sat on her flea bitten carpet infront on her phone all day ,looking for drama.its hard life..x is she still up for the fight. I was sleeping early last night due to being knackered has I work for a living angie my darling

Mar 1, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot ..wonder wot today will bring.im guessing 1pm angie will be hitting the bottle I mean come on its Saturday she works hard all week sat on her flea bitten carpet infront on her phone all day ,looking for drama.its hard life..x is she still up for the fight. I was sleeping early last night due to being knackered has I work for a living angie my darling
I believe Zia made an appearance and may of turned Angie’s head in another direction! So I’m not too sure 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.