Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Cals voice is ripping through my aural structures like a communal dilly.

Can we get him banned?
Most unfunny, uneducated, cat abusing t in the world.
I’ve already been reporting him for harassment and bullying! Also zia got a violation last night for minor safety possibly the underage account one so if we all report for the same thing we might be successful 👀🤣

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_1356.png
    IMG_1356.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
Someone like me, who has a medical background, and does complex nursing I am really just letting what angie says go in one ear and out the other ear 😂 the uneducated medical advice being handed out is making me cringe the do out 😂😂
You’re a better person than me, I’m getting worked up 😂

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
I’ve already been reporting him for harassment and bullying! Also zia got a violation last night for minor safety possibly the underage account one so if we all report for the same thing we might be successful 👀🤣
I Dispise that Cal His stupid voice goes right through me!… And that poor cat 😞

Feb 29, 2024
Miss Red is fake look at her friendships for instance. Where’s her old friends Ken Barlow and daviebaby no she stepping the ladder with DG EQ Pearl. Only person she’s still around is J because she helps her vile behaviour.
100% J even lied for miss red when she didn’t know her…. And look how red let J get treated 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Right, it's knowing how to troll and get put in a friendly comment and then troll again, I love it! 😂 a mod even said, if I get blocked just to dm them and they will unblock me 😂😂 (won't say who otherwise the other mods might ruin that for me 🤨)
I said the mods were power hungry the other day and they were all @ing me in the chat so I replied to them all saying not you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.