Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I swear miss red hates ricksta, which made it even weirder when she was encouraging angie to meet with ricksta after he was calling her an I’ll woman… furdamore I think it was red and Pearl planning all this behind the scenes and it went wrong because angie is the queen of unpredictability 🤣🤣🤣
So a set up.. I'm just surprised there is alll this absolute vile stuff and I've literally seen none of it, I swear I must be living under a rock sometimes 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Of course I don’t want to see the ricksta video what are you talking about.

Just dropping my instagram here
It’s a great platform if you want to send people videos or whatever.
Of course if anything falls into my inbox there, it will never be disclosed where it came from.

IMG_0902.jpeg
What would be the legalities of posting it? Not his little todger… but like the top half of his body that’s fully clothed 🤣 would that still be revenge corn? 🤣🤣 comment cafe lawyers I need to know 👀🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Did you see this one?
I’ve seen this before but I don’t remember the bit about the killing thing. What the actual do. And it’s one thing coming as an anecdote from someone else like this woman, but when there’s actual recordings of him saying he will kill women, you’ve got to look at the correlations there and acknowledge this woman might be telling the whole entire truth.

And yeah if you look him up on companies houses the amount of business he has had registered under his name is astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.