Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is Irish Kelly actually dumb?

Like I swear to you all right now, I have never ever ever had any level of correspondence with her on my ‘real’ account. Don’t think I’ve ever even joined a live she was in on it.
But she’s claiming she has my number and that’s why I’m showing up.

Absolutely not even a shadow of a chance this is legit, so she’s made up this absolutely wild lie to try and scare me into thinking she knows who I am.

But because I know I’ve never spoken to her, I know she doesn’t have my number so I know she’s lying and that’s why she blocked me when I asked her to prove it.

Nov 10, 2023

Like I swear to you all right now, I have never ever ever had any level of correspondence with her on my ‘real’ account. Don’t think I’ve ever even joined a live she was in on it.

Absolutely not even a shadow of a chance this is legit, so she’s made up this absolutely wild lie to try and scare me into thinking she knows who I am.

But because I know I’ve never spoken to her, I know she doesn’t have my number so I know she’s lying and that’s why she blocked me when I asked her to prove it.
She’s proper triggered by you isn’t she 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

She is having to restart and can’t find her

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

If that's the case don't worry. She just a lying eejit.

I've been called all sorts of people. Paranoia gets them 😂

Reactions: Chicken wings
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.

I asked her to show the screenshot then, and she blocked me, it's BS 😂😂

Paris

Feb 28, 2024

Don't worry she does this with everyone when there's a divide going on

Status
Not open for further replies.