Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000003721.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
London
An acct called overdose but I am on the outside
Tink came and rad comments in here saying something about OD and that’s how we been involved in it
Kelly told the OD acct to overdose as well
But everyone in here said that OD was out off order but tink never said any off that
Yeah, I didn't think it was a CC type of thing to do, call her a t yeah but not that

Feb 29, 2024
Ariana is the one who he came in Angie’s box and he had her on camera, I think she looked to be about 4/5 ish.

Charlie I know is about 20 maybe.

But in the Tim’s live the other day, Max was asked how old he was and I swear she said 34 because I remember thinking wow he’s younger than I am. So by that logic he had a child at 14? Unless she’s lying to protect him because according to companies house he’s not 34 at all.

IMG_0907.jpeg
The amount of businesses he had under his name is mad! He even scammed his best mate and best mates dad! They were the ones on the deeds for the businesses so they both went to prison and ricksta walked free! I found loads of juicy stuff on Reddit but don’t wanna turn this into a ricksta thread 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
oh yes of course. When I called Sheryl a fy ball bag in Angie’s box yesterday, that was definitely the voice of a fella wasn’t it?

These dickheads hahahah
Is Drama Banana blocked in hers? Might be worth trying to box her, so she can actually hear you’re female and that she doesn’t recognise you 🤦🏻

thesmoker

Mar 22, 2024
The amount of businesses he had under his name is mad! He even scammed his best mate and best mates dad! They were the ones on the deeds for the businesses so they both went to prison and ricksta walked free! I found loads of juicy stuff on Reddit but don’t wanna turn this into a ricksta thread 🤣
Filter it us slowly 🐌😂

Status
Not open for further replies.