Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
Too many snowflakes in this live this morning! If Angie and Pearl have agreed let them at it! Just make sure we have ambulance, air ambulance, fast response and a coroner on speed dial if someone does get unalived just let them at it bro.
Angie hasn’t left her house for years. Silly t thinks we’re still on lockdown. How’s she gonna get to some ropey gym where that square head tik tok kid is holding his version of “bum fights” . fing ricksta 🤣🤣 I heard someone saying “ricksta can hold the money in case someone doesn’t turn up” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d rather let Fred West Babysit my daughter ffs.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
HS runs an absolute s show, no paramedics, no security, people find the address and show up, Charlie has obviously never seen any of them. It’s run in a back street gym with no ref! The internet doesn’t work most of the time, there’s no music 1/2 the time as there is no PA system. Why is he making out it’s like a Frank Warren production. They’d be better off meeting in Aldi car park and scrapping it out to the death. Last week half the fights didn’t happen due to injury from the press conference and fighters drinking.

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
do this -

Charlie is insisting an security measures and will be driving stinky crotch to the event 🫠

This fing muppet can’t drive, he can barely form a sentence.

It’s not wrestlemania you dumb fs, it’s a square headed cretin and a bunch of gym bros in a dopey fing gym

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
HS runs an absolute s show, no paramedics, no security, people find the address and show up, Charlie has obviously never seen any of them. It’s run in a back street gym with no ref! The internet doesn’t work most of the time, there’s no music 1/2 the time as there is no PA system. Why is he making out it’s like a Frank Warren production. They’d be better off meeting in Aldi car park and scrapping it out to the death. Last week half the fights didn’t happen due to injury from the press conference and fighters drinking.
He just about the money he just stands there laughing I watch them every week total s show 😂😂😂

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
This fight will never happen they are both just going to milk it for drama 🎭 it’s boring me already 🤣🤣

Mar 1, 2024
Charlie dishing out more orders than McDonald’s gets! Worrying about protecting his car that he drives! Bet you a pound or penny it’s just a silly little ford anyway 🤣

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.