Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just your reminder 😂
Screenshot_20240322_144055_Bing.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
For fs sake can you fing tik tockers do what you say. You clearly did not go to bed. You're still commenting. You are not asleep!

You, mabel, oldbutnew, chippytits all making leaving announcements and then minutes later boooooooom, you're fing back. I invest in you fers and you play me like this! It hurts. A lot
OI YOU, im not tiktokker, I don't wanna be tarred with that brush! 😂😂 I said was logging of as joke earlier, because hell no was I gunna miss the drama, and you gave me the perfect opportunity to pull a chippy on you 😂😂

But I am not tiktokker, & I don't have a group friends or any loyalties. I am just a happy little troll who occasionally may jump in a box and wish harm on someone! 😂

Mar 16, 2024
London
OI YOU, im not tiktokker, I don't wanna be tarred with that brush! 😂😂 I said was logging of as joke earlier, because hell no was I gunna miss the drama, and you gave me the perfect opportunity to pull a chippy on you 😂😂

But I am not tiktokker, & I don't have a group friends or any loyalties. I am just a happy little troll who occasionally may jump in a box and wish harm on someone! 😂
You're the troll that we all love, no idea why!

Status
Not open for further replies.