Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I think when Ricksta heard Angela mention the dick vids. He rang her which we know he did and he said if this don’t get sorted I’m telling everyone about the clam pics you sent. And the story of it all being an act came to light
I can believe that tbh

Feb 29, 2024
Right had time off come back missed another s storm do we have a brief overview of what shenanigans? Rick mod the angie? Have her other mods left? What story is on the Web of bullshit now?
Ricksta accused angie of SA, he said she touched in between his legs…. because Angie said ricksta sent her unsolicited party sausage in the dms! 🤣 then ricksta denied saying it but we have the screen recording 🤣🥲
zia and ricksta went head to head and Angie barely stuck up for zia, so she’s done a runner barely any of the OG mods are around or in boxes! so we had to deal with debs (the oiiirish one) and cal dancing like a maniac! Some poor guy called algy in the box was bringing the vibes but didn’t realise he was muted so was just chatting away to himself! 🤣
rickstas was muting us all but someone in here saved the day…. The live ended lots of secret phone calls! Pearl popped in to declare she’s not part of the set up… ( we are still not clear on what parts are supposed to be set up.) and ricksta brought it all back up again on live when Angie had changed the subject… he was also crying because comment cafe affect him!
Also talia Dean got in a sty because ricksta sent Angie the party sausage, and talia found out about it on his live, and she said ricksta has been in here dms possibly with another unwanted maggot infestation and some serious love bombing! 🤣🤣🥺
So obviously I told her he has sent it to Angie, feisty, conthedom, miss red, j has deffo seen it and so has like the judge weirdly and Elsa frost 🤣 not to mention anyone else he’s sent it too the serial dick flasher 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.