Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

noone Knows

Mar 12, 2024
uk
Imagine downloading TT then stumbling across Angie and somehow your now spending ever other night on Snapchat calls to a 50 year old stranger who gives zero 💩 about you trying to calm her down only to be banished to the 🗑️ when things don’t go her way oh and that’s after you’ve emptied your bank account for her 😂 I can’t cope man 😩😩 oh and you have never actually met her. I am waiting for the Linz one to go !

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie reeling all the idiots in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OIG1 (3).jpg

Feb 29, 2024
Guys everything they are both saying about each other is true.

Tiktok made me realise there isn’t always a GOOD and a BAD. In an argument two people can be fing horrendous.
Just because people are saying “ricksta is evil and lying” doesn’t mean that “Angie is right”. That’s called “whataboutism”. They can both be fs but in the same sentence you don’t always have to say that.
Exactly this! Ricksta literally accused angie of sexually assaulting him last night just because she said ricksta sent his little Pricksta to her! Then lied and tried to deflect it on to trolls they are both dangerous and so are the people around them!

Exactly this! Ricksta literally accused angie of sexually assaulting him last night just because she said ricksta sent his little Pricksta to her! Then lied and tried to deflect it on to trolls they are both dangerous and so are the people around them!
My views entirely. I’m sick of when people fall out, others are quick to take a side. How about sometimes just hate everyone? That’s what I do 😂 I’ll hate each and every one of you and troll you all

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Lynz you better leave Clairebear alone you raging t! Where have you even been? Sat here now pretending you give a s lol! Also lynz Bazza doesn’t give a do about you I’ve seen him slate you and let you get slated on multiple platforms 😭🤣
Is Claire that one that was really funny one night and did the accidental peeping

Status
Not open for further replies.