Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
When you look at the company names on each of them you ca see he changed the name of multiple companies multiple times too 👀 also on aunt sallys company house she has some familiar looking names 🤣 I’ve not looked up Luke though!
fing love companies house. It’s always dodgy when they have multiple instances of their name too. I wonder if he pays any tax on his TikTok pennies.

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Mar 16, 2024
London
Ok I’m gonna confess I am Cassie. I am not talia Dean the failed X factor god basher. I’m a staunch atheist and I hate everything to do with gifting and rankings.

Zia “don’t do that with me” or whatever she said was so funny. I’ve never interacted with people like her / ricksta it sort of leaves you speechless.
I don't know cassie, but I am glad you're not Talia!

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 29, 2024
Basically some people like to be mugged off, sexually and financially or both. sometimes it’s literally as simple as the guy will ask Wayne to meet up and give him money - Wayne would take him to the cash point and call him a t and make him withdraw an arranged amount of money. Also rude text messages, demanding money and gifts and saying I hate you but give me your cash.
There are a lot of girls paying their way through uni in a way that they used to strip by having “pay pigs”. Which is same thing but I’ve not heard that phrase used when it comes to men x
Wow that's shocking! My new career I think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 16, 2024
London
Ok I can't read 30 odd pages, what's been happening and who you watching and who wants to take advantage of my happy state and dare me to do something before I pass out?!

Mar 16, 2024
London
She blocked me for mentioning this, but I said to her, there is NO way you have custody over your child, you are on here all day and everyday, & I'm also heard angie say "oh it's a Sunday, so Lynz probably has her son"
fing knew it! I thought the same, stupid b telling me to get my 18 year old out of his room and sit with him!! Honestly people have been wondering if she's actually made the child up as there's never been a sign of him!

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Status
Not open for further replies.