Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I

because he was sort of chatting in the box and trying to find out who Miss baguette was, and he said someone said that Alex knew all of us so I said we wouldn’t give any of our details to Alex. Then he he said something else about us all being wronguns and pedos so I got up in the box then he started calling Me a wrongun for being nice to Wayne, which it was some nice some s stirring going back to Angie then he said he’s going to put posters up about me saying that I don’t support women’s rights. I’m a wrong un …. I was quite rude to him in the meantime, and I said that I’m going to make him a post to tell women not to share details with him because he send a picture of his chode
So the t basically wants baguette doxxing because he doesn't know everything? Fragile little prick 🤣🤣

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
1711317107012.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@OldbutNew this is why it’s best to get in, read them, and leave. Don’t get into any back and forth with them cos it won’t go well. That Wayne wanted to enter into a debate and I thought no I came to tell Zia she’s a money woman. I don’t know if you can see this but if you can just get out now x

Deffo not going in a box after this unless ricksta needs a new exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.