Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
London
Oirish Kelly the absolute twatoid has done nothing but jump in boxes all day whingeing about her bank fraud..she has no money in the bank the lying cow.Rent arrears????

Currently in Tinks live on a full on me,me,me,me marathon.Can detect the icy vibes pretending to care in other boxes 🤣 do OFF WID YA TERAPI AND TROMA YA DOPEHEAD.

Mar 1, 2024
Lol I was first they went for so shows you know nothing lol and many have seen the real me. I been here 5yrs not 3 like yourself so hush yourself
Charlie is back on, why don’t you go back in his live now run along, sucking up to people to get unblocked! Don’t be a vile peadophile then 🫠🫠🫠 and don’t threaten women, make images up on children and so on and so on.

Reactions: frosty_gr

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Good morning all!

I have a lot of pages to catch up on! Last night was wild. The way Zia was behaving in Angies box was frightening.

I also have a TT account to correspond with this account here, where I posted my AI images on as well as having a little troll 🤣

It’s @missbaguetty on TT. Let me know who you are as I’m not following anyone other than Angie and VIPs from here haha
my accounts up n running on TT MantisLady its an AI pic if the same name

Reactions: 12Spring34
Status
Not open for further replies.