Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Oh the trolls caused the issue for Ang & Ricksta…. REALLY?
Yes 🤣 it was us that got the screenshots of ricksta calling Angie an I’ll woman and the reason angie started crying when she was out with ricksta is because she brought it up 🤣 and then we screen recorded everything that happened that night so neither of them could deny what happened and ricksta has half of us blocked because we keep stirring but it’s not stirring it’s just the truth 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Someone made an account to comment to me in Angie’s so random the name is Cassie in the loo

IMG_0777.png

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Felicity is a two faced, s stirring, gossip runner who tries to hard to fit in, no one actually likes her! She’s like a cling on! She has no thought of her own and flip flops between lives and people’s buisness. She always has a new drama and makes everything about herself. Any situation she will turn and make it about her
Is that you basement brings?

Reactions: Sweet Angel

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
If anyone hadn’t seen the IVE DONE NOTHING remix, might as well w it out here, since I’ve been outted by the girl who literally got voted out of being moderator tonight, and none of the accounts Angie read out were even Comment Cafe accounts, because the viewers literally don’t like you Lynz.
Omg I love this so fking funny man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It was madness - she got sniped in the last ten seconds 💀👏 No live pro badge for Gracie.
99620086-E15C-4763-A33C-7F221FF520CA.jpeg
Where can I find a recording of this? She was saying the winners are gifting ring so unfair etc - but the winner was zac? Surely that will cause scandal? It seems she was talking about whoever gifted zac rather than him… I don’t get it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Where can I find a recording of this? She was saying the winners are gifting ring so unfair etc - but the winner was zac? Surely that will cause scandal? It seems she was talking about whoever gifted zac rather than him… I don’t get it
Zac finished 2nd in the comp and grace finished 6th. The top 5 won LIVE pro badges. The guy who was sat at 6 until the last 10 seconds is who sniped Gracie out of the top 5, Zac’s spot didn’t really impact her at all. I think people are stirring s as always.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac finished 2nd in the comp and grace finished 6th. The top 5 won LIVE pro badges. The guy who was sat at 6 until the last 10 seconds is who sniped Gracie out of the top 5, Zac’s spot didn’t really impact her at all. I think people are stirring s as always.
Thank you that makes so much sense. It was Gracie herself saying the gifting ring etc. she had sub chat on and was furious crying her eyes out. Said it’s always same ppl bla bla.

Status
Not open for further replies.