Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Please can someone explain what Tam was on about. Missed it but I manged to get this
Screenshot_20240325_161845_TikTok.jpg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I don’t hate you wtf? 🤣 I think i might have worded that wrong i meant the account sour cherries doesn’t speak for the whole of comment cafe becuse she said we all like Miss J 🤣 ….. just so we are clear I don’t hate you I genuinely think you are a sweet woman and you make me laugh with your randomness 🤣❤️
If your gonna talk about me please don’t put words in my mouth, I did not say that comment café like her. I made a video taking the piss saying I liked her. If you haven’t paid attention I’ve roasted her In here the same as everyone else.
I am no flip flop and I have absolutely no affiliation with any t on tiktok especially not the degenerates that get mentioned on here.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can’t stand Luke the jumped up little prick, you can’t do an FYP show if you get so affected by opinions. The entitlement on Tik Tok is ridiculous, boofuckinghoo Gracie didn’t get her live pro badge, she made £10k get over it :rolleyes:
I say the same every time I watch him - I’ve just put it on now he’s truly so spikey. His life must be exhausting living with that amount of eggy vibes within himself.

Grace missing her special badge is so funny I love it. Did anyone find out what the badge even does?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Nooo I knew you didn't mean me silly Billy lol, I just looked on sour cherries account and I am wondering if they're serious or just joking.
I am extra slow today coz I am actually feeling like absolute rubbish but can't go to bed coz I have school run and dinner to do 🤦‍♀️
Considering I am In here and I have said the most about everyone you can safely say my videos are all tongue in cheek, I like to take the piss and you can only get away with so much on tiktok 🤦‍♀️
Hope your feeling ok x

Status
Not open for further replies.