Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that on smile be happy ? Sorry for the ignorance, but wtf is it supposed to be ??
So smiles is an avid ladbaby turbo fan, that is supposed to be a gloria the sausage roll tattoo, she subs to their turbo page ect on facebook and has met mark and roxy multiple times. Then she cries every Christmas that she can't afford food and presents for her adult children. Christmas just gone she took money and handouts of single parents, which one young single mother got in the box and said she had food for her and her baby so would send smiles the money she had left smiles replied 'i appreciate it' no thanks nothing.

Last edited:
she could just use the £10000 she made not long ago from the weekly beg game. even she cant have drank it all already?? :oops:
Imagine she gave some randomer on tiktok £5000 that shes never met but cant contribute to anything in the house she wont even pay her bills or buy her mother food

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
oh its not banter you mean old hag :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
_966fc3e6-5167-4e26-a591-e7ee16763e83.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
We should write an open letter to Sheila from comment cafe, telling her about all the money she earned on the rankings just to give someone she’s never met 5k and can’t even buy her mum a fing McDonalds! She makes me Ill!

I’m seeing my mum tomorrow and taking her out for lunch too. I can’t wait I miss my mum when I haven't seen her!

Angie we know your mum can take care of herself! That’s not the point, the point is you have sponged off your mother for your whole life and as soon as you have 10k in your pocket, you can’t even show her some love and appreciation for putting up with your s! Pay a fing bill or pay for your mum to go on a nice luxury spa weekend with a friend you selfish b!
I hope bubbalusha ss in her food I’m so angry at the way she treats her mum

Status
Not open for further replies.