Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
Hasn't this literally been posted already? 😂 I get it, you don't like felicity lol. Me, personally never had a bad interaction with her, only pleasant lol 💁‍♀️
Don’t know her personally to have beef it’s an observation that I’ve watched how many of her own so called friends have called her out for s stirring! Relaying information wrong! She wants to be a main character! She is very self absorbed and plays a nice nice act but runs around the app speaking people’s business but cry’s when it’s done back to her! She is the problem within that friendship group

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

WIG LOCATED 🚨🚨🚨

It has been sighted outside Buckingham Palace next to a toy helicopter.
Officials believe that the assailant who is known by the moniker ‘Ricksta’ stole the wig during a late night Uber ride, and left a toy helicopter as a clue, although we don’t yet know what this means. It appears ‘Ricksta’ went sightseeing shortly after leaving the Uber. He was spotted at Big Ben, and later at the Palace, apparently hammering on the door and looking for ‘his bestie Andrew for a game of boules’
If you have any further information, or know what the clue might mean, please text D1KP1K to 6969

IMG_1024.jpeg
Helicopter helicopter 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.