Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’m sorry. Was just in Claire’s live. I’m gonna say what I think because unstable Mabel has popped up again. I like the gal. But I think she’s been off because she was on here with us all, and we don’t conform to the whole Tam, Alex peeps and co are good people narratives. And I think she may have got it in the neck because of it. Hence them all trying to tell everyone we were wronguns and her going off from here. I really think they don’t like free speech and they want try to control everyone. Who can blame them. Whoever speaks out against them gets slandered and slated on live streams. Nasty fers.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m sorry. Was just in Claire’s live. I’m gonna say what I think because unstable Mabel has popped up again. I like the gal. But I think she’s been off because she was on here with us all, and we don’t conform to the whole Tam, Alex peeps and co are good people narratives. And I think she may have got it in the neck because of it. Hence them all trying to tell everyone we were wronguns and her going off from here. I really think they don’t like free speech and they want try to control everyone. Who can blame them. Whoever speaks out against them gets slandered and slated on live streams. Nasty fers.
💁‍♀️ hope she gets better soon, but left the live while she spoke, as didn't particularly care for what she had to say.

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 11, 2024
london
No she is just being a drama queen and wanting attention! She was never going off social media just wanted to be spoke about.

Not many have sympathy for her tbh as its same script different day 🙄. You cant sleep with dogs and expect to not catch fleas! All unstable table causes is drama amongst people then slips back to her swamp like the ogre she is and wants a pity party.

Mar 2, 2024
They have much bigger platforms to say it from too. Calling us wronguns gets out further. Therefore pretty much silencing us so we pipe down or call people out. If that makes sense

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
No she is just being a drama queen and wanting attention! She was never going off social media just wanted to be spoke about.

Not many have sympathy for her tbh as its same script different day 🙄. You cant sleep with dogs and expect to not catch fleas! All unstable table causes is drama amongst people then slips back to her swamp like the ogre she is and wants a pity party.
Oh whatever tramp. I can have my opinion and you can have yours, the difference is I have morals.

Claires playing peekaboo again 🤣
Screenshot_20240326-004356_TikTok.jpg

Medusa

kayla_evelynxox this one's life is still descending into an abyss of nuts.
I used to watch her when she first came on the app she was nothing like she is now, she's lost everything she had and everyone who cared about her. All because of an app. I stopped watching her after the mad allegations and conspiracies she was coming out with, but she still comes up on my fyp she's completely lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.