Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching her and she's tripping herself up in her lies
It’s impressive how easily these people lie. It comes out so confidently. Angies the same. Neither Feisty, nor Angie form genuine friendships, they lose each and every friend and then lie about them to save their own asses being exposed. Lying is one thing that gets me worked up, it’s so frustrating that they can have evidence in front of them of what they’ve done and they’ll just keep talking to confuse you rather than admit to it

Medusa

Yeah, surely she needs to be sectioned? She has such a false sense of reality at the moment, like comes up with the most wildest accusations, which clearly demonstrates she's extremely unwell. Isn't she homeless at the moment, or claiming she's homeless?
Yeah, she left her little bedsit after her windows were put through then her sugar daddy paid for her stay in Cumbria but the hotel kicked her out and the plod were called. She's been refused housing from the council. I'm not sure where she's staying now, the last I knew she was going to sleep in her car. I'm more concerned about her dog the poor thing is dragged everywhere.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah, she left her little bedsit after her windows were put through then her sugar daddy paid for her stay in Cumbria but the hotel kicked her out and the plod were called. She's been refused housing from the council. I'm not sure where she's staying now, the last I knew she was going to sleep in her car. I'm more concerned about her dog the poor thing is dragged everywhere.
And she's talking about something to do with trafficking and grooming at the moment... she has done/said some outrageous things, but its so clear, she is severely unwell, and she will continue going downhill, become more erratic, a danger to herself and possibly even others, if she isn't sectioned! Yeah she was in her car, during the live I caught early hours this morning.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Well I’m waking up to the beautiful face and red buzzcut of Karina. Decent sign that my days going to be s. Reckon she died her hair red to be part of Miss Reds army?
Mate I’ve got some cracking screenshots of her from over the years. I might have to dig them out for a collage

GOOD MORNING FECKERS
I just wasted 45 minutes watching Miss Red.
She is utterly mind numbing

Any good lives going on?

IMG_7773.jpeg

I predict that by Friday, angies going to give her liver a little party to celebrate its full health

Mate I’ve got some cracking screenshots of her from over the years. I might have to dig them out for a collage

GOOD MORNING FECKERS
I just wasted 45 minutes watching Miss Red.
She is utterly mind numbing

Any good lives going on?
A Karina collage sounds great. I’ll save it for times I need to induce vomiting

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I mean, Kaz mentions about 'morals, she faked a DV situation 💁‍♀️
Let's be honest, alot of these bigger creators don't have the best morals, especially when Miss Red says "I'm going to keep it real" mmm well your not always keeping real huns, your biased alot of the time 💁‍♀️😂
I'm waiting to see if any1 jumps In the box amd says this or anything about MKAZ.
As i see the comments, alot are saying Mk is the same. . Bout time others seen her foe what she is. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.