Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Urhhh I see courtney 🦄 is back doing her own Debate lives.... centred around trans AGAIN !!!
IM sure she's obsessed with trans & elphaba as that's ALL her content has ever really been about ..
I did have a feeling she would pop up again soon, since she's been hanging about in everyone's boxes. ONLY a matter of time b4 she's back I'm the middle of the drama Crying cause others don't like her boohoo 😪🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7815.jpeg
    IMG_7815.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: BattyBat and Medusa
Mar 2, 2024
Urhhh I see courtney 🦄 is back doing her own Debate lives.... centred around trans AGAIN !!!
IM sure she's obsessed with trans & elphaba as that's ALL her content has ever really been about ..
I did have a feeling she would pop up again soon, since she's been hanging about in everyone's boxes. ONLY a matter of time b4 she's back I'm the middle of the drama Crying cause others don't like her boohoo 😪🤣🤣
I’m in there now listening. I can’t stand Cal. He’s an entitled little f with zero humour 🫠

Feb 29, 2024
I miss how triggered she got by the comments 😭

…. And dilly jokes will never not be funny.

I’m gonna miss Wayne the most, despite being a complete crackhead he could actually string a sentence together and had unhinged (but interesting) points of view.
Do we still have cal? We went from enemies to lovers the other day I got blocked from his live by Lewis becuse I said ‘angie is live’ and Lewis said that she wasn’t so I said to him ‘made you look!’ He’s such a fanny! 🤣 so I got annoyed and trolled cal and got blocked on my grimsby account🤣 so I told him in angies he needs to unblock me becuse I promised I would be good🤣 and he was angry at first calling me the gobbly gobbler but i think he did unblock me 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.