Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I communicated with her today. I challenged her logic on racial profiling and her agreement with it. Did it alter her thinking? Probably not but you never know who’s reading or listening. Also, some like to play with their food 🤣
Yeah tbh, this wasn't really about Angie 💀 I get some people challenge her directly, but going back and forth with a little s like Henry is just giving him what he wants. Angie however directly impacts 100s of people daily, as she continues to use her platform for the wrong things, where as Henry is a little fly, that is stuck to s on the bottom of someone's shoe, so two very different situations 😂

Been at work all day no way am i reading back 😂 but can someone remind me what that read with me done the other loving life...as shes currently sat slagging tara off but has she not done some disgusting sty things??

Also Ceejay the little prick who keeps starting on our claire bear ect do we have any tea on him other than him being a whiney little t.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm afraid that watching her is technically engaging. Don't think you can come across high and mighty when you're sitting there watching her, surely if you were spreading awareness you'd be in her chat telling people not to watch her. Are you spreading awareness anywhere else or just here? Where we all already know what a t she is...
High or mighty? 🫢 Read my comment I just replied to doubtfire like. Using angie as an example isn't really the same. Angie continues to affect 100s of people daily with her platform, so I often target people in other lives that I know support her, and target those people that go live on their own platforms, im not claiming to make a difference, and we would be delusional if any of us thought we are really making a difference with anything we do, because Angie continues to pull in 100s of viewers daily, this was about a litte racist fly that calls himself Henry hoover, so a very different situation tbh 🫢😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Been at work all day no way am i reading back 😂 but can someone remind me what that read with me done the other loving life...as shes currently sat slagging tara off but has she not done some disgusting sty things??

Also Ceejay the little prick who keeps starting on our claire bear ect do we have any tea on him other than him being a whiney little t.
There’s something not sure it’s probably irrelevant as Alex was going to expose him 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I SWEAR everytime I click on Alex's Live he's talking something sexaul or distuging 🤮🤮..

Man proclaims to be a protector of children, yet talks the most crap than any1 on this App that's meant for children aged 13+
And THATS A STONEHARD FACT !!!
I was about to comment this, he was all for blowing about it being a 13+ app with Tony and when the hype died down he turned back into his true slimey self. He was talking about dogging another night.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.

I don't know anything about CeeJay apart from that he was involved in all that s that went down with Alex's winky 😂😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
What does that even mean? 😂
sucks to be you 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
R (1).jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What is everyone's opinion in here on whether kids should be taught LBGTQ in school?

I'm okay for a one off awareness class, but I wouldn't want my child's education wasted on attending a lesson weekly to do with the LGBTQ, I think its my responsibility as a parent to teach my child about that, as its me who teaches my child respect etc, I also kinda think the same thing as Sex Ed. I can teach my own child about safety and consent. I don't need some teacher putting a condom over a banana teaching my kid also 😂 just my opinion, I'd rather my kids just be taught the education like maths/english/science etc.

Another question - when I was in school we had to do R.E (religious education) weekly, im not sure if it's still done now, but I kinda also found this unessecary because kids learn overtime about different cultures and just respecting people are different 💁‍♀️ interested to hear other people's views on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.