Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Miss J the t where are you ???? Your nose needs some browning over at Angies 😂😂😂as you won’t pull her up on this in case she brings up the clapper 😂😂
That oaf has blocked me in MTs live. however I learned she reads here all the time with cockerpoo. I wonder if she has an account here do you remember that woman that slagged off herself and her husband on tattle

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
A mental health illness!!! Is he fing mad!!! These people where friends a few days ago. It's scary who you mix with on social media
He was being sarcastic with the mental health comments, saying my mental health makes me do it, the struggle is real, he's just mocking it at this point tbh

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Off with Henry head I say 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 27

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did anyone else notice how hard Angela tried to make it seem like Hoover was trolling - before and during him being in the box. Why? So it could be swept away and he be kept on the team. Now it’s blatant that he is, she knows she can’t keep him around.
That's why she hates comment cafe so much because before she could control narratives and brush things under the carpet, add words to her blocked list and mute people. Now she can't hide things anymore 🙌🙌🙌

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's why she hates comment cafe so much because before she could control narratives and brush things under the carpet, add words to her blocked list and mute people. Now she can't hide things anymore 🙌🙌🙌
Exactly! I started commenting here last year because she had stopped allowing opinions/discourse in her chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.