Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I actually disagree with what they are doing to tony thumb if women speak bad to him and make an assumption his a woman beater thats sick id be swearing at them to id tell them too do off crazy fs. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
I haven't heard anyone say he's a woman beater? He tells people to do off, when you just say hello to him tbh 😂😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Night you amazing lot. Just once thing before I go... Henry the hoovers hose is small and skinny, and hes related to alex pass it on! Niiiiight
Screenshot_20240326_233024_Chrome.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ohh sorry its been a long day 😩😂 some crazy Scottish woman in anges box proper boring. She said he seems like the kind of man to kick off if his wife comes home with short wages that sentence insinuates thats hes an aggressive man to women
Oh, I didn't see that tbh, tbh Tony can come across as 'agressive' but it's not just woman, he does it to anyone in the box, & he doesn't care female or male, and while it wouldn't bother me, I can see how someone coming into the live that hasn't seen Tony can think oh bloody hell, but no I think Tony probably has learning difficulties, and he's probably harmless tbh. Dunno who the Scottish woman was, just new characters that were in Angies box, they are all boring!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Here’s that encouraging people to kill themselves comment which you guys say you’re totally against 😂
Oh, hes referring to you as a hoover you dickhead 😂 your not actually a hoover, so why you offended you little prick? Anyway, noone wants you around on tiktok now, and your certainly not going to come and join CC, as we don't want your kind round here either 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.