Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I got a few sent me when on dating sights. Got fed up with them so when a chap sent me a dick pic and asked for one in return. So I sent him a dick pic that someone had sent me. Obviously he was pissed off as he though he was getting a female pic. I guess that's against the law
I started critiquing them, didn’t go down well

👑Lisa

Mar 27, 2024
Newcastle
Just found out, that he emotionally blackmailed a poor girl called Lisa, she just took her power back, and exposed what he was threatening to 'expose' not gunna repeat it here, but it was over a past abusive relationship, and how she did absolutely everything she needed to do, to provide for her babies, I don't know who made him feel like he could emotionally blackmail, an innocent woman 💁‍♀️ so yeah, he's a prick! 😂
Thank you. It's done now and I took the power back. Why do I stand by saying he mammy issues??? Because he only has issues with WOMEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS MAM!!! To mock me that my mam is no longer here and he gets to sit with his own mam twice a week and I don't is DISGUSTING.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
you can’t sing now STFU get pissed and have a meltdown and give Henry s
He’s not even stayed away for 24 hours.

He’s back in the comments, rebranded his account as Johnny bravo.

Completely unrelated but I remember watching that cartoon as a kid, so weird to think there was a whole cartoon based around the sexual harassment of women. 🤷‍♀️

Medusa

Heck yes, as it should be! I’ll never forget having my Snapchat public years ago, flooooooded 😭
🤣 Creased.. oh its bad, Even when you have your profile set to happily married they still come flooding in.
The amount of dick pics I've been sent has traumatised me. One bloke sent one and I swear it was like a boomerang, how he got through a door with an erection still amazes me. 😭
I removed myself from most social media platforms 😊

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Unsolicited dick pics, I really wanted it to wear a deflated balloon but the ai wasn't having it 😒
Screenshot_20240327-134332.png

Feb 29, 2024
🤣 Creased.. oh its bad, Even when you have your profile set to happily married they still come flooding in.
The amount of dick pics I've been sent has traumatised me. One bloke sent one and I swear it was like a boomerang, how he got through a door with an erection still amazes me. 😭
I removed myself from most social media platforms 😊
What was it before Snapchat, I remember having opened WiFi (I think) on a phone and something pop up as I was walking across the road! It was the size of a horse 🤣 nearly fainted 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.